The Author Marianne Strnad

The Author Marianne Strnad
Thanks for visiting me here!

Sunday, June 3, 2012


Hello folks! It's been a while since I wrote on my blog.  I'm jumping back in for Migraine Awareness Month.  I've accepted the blog challenge made by a site called "Fighting Headache Disorders...through Awareness"at


http://www.fightingheadachedisorders.com/2012/05/migraine-awareness-month-blogging-challenge.html


  Each day they ask bloggers to write on a different theme, so here I am. Today's theme is "Just Shoot Me!", about my worst migraine triggers, and if I can avoid it and how I can handle it. 
  My worst triggers are pretty typical; red wine, the weather (sunny, high pressure days-yeah, total bummer-I know!), sleep-deprivation, and food-deprivation. Some I can avoid, others definitely not. Most entail taking care of myself. Obviously the weather must be dealt with medication, and when that doesn't work, sleep. 



No matter what I do, THIS is the result to be avoided! What are your triggers, and how do you handle them?

No comments:

Post a Comment